If you can't find what you're looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery or pick up available Monday and Thursday only.
If I order now, when will my vegetables be delivered?
- Orders placed before Sunday 12:00 p.m. will be delivered on Monday before 12:00 p.m.
- Orders placed before Wednesday 12:00 p.m. will be delivered on Thursday before 12:00 p.m.
Buy Vegetables Package
- Packages all you to receive the vegetables you want when you want them. With your package, you will receive an email once a week to prompt you to choose your vegetables.
- All available vegetables will be posted on our website.
Not ready for a package, order a Farmer's Pick and give our vegetables a try. Available in 4 sizes.
Pick Up Points and Hours
- Pick Up Points (PUP), allow us to deliver lots of vegetables fast. Working with local business, we're able to offer convenient locations for you to pick up every week. Our vision is allow you to return your reusable packaging and recyclables every time you pick up your vegetables.
- There's no additional charge for using PUP
- Currently we have 3 PUP's on Hong Kong Island
Admiralty - Black Garlic
- Pacific Place 3
- Basement Level 3, shop 6
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Central - Sake Central
- 45 Aberdeen Street, S109-S114
- 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sai Ying Pun - Hey Green喜菜
- 1 Queens Road West
- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
More PUP's will be added soon. If you want to create your own neighbourhood PUP, click here.
- Vegetables arrive at 4:00 a.m. That's when our deliveries begin. Depending on your your building, we will deliver your vegetables to your lobby or door.
- Please notify management you're expecting a delivery during twilight hours.
- If there's no way for us to get in your building at these hours or a door code is required, please provide further instructions upon check out.
- Delivery fee ranges from $30-$60 per delivery
- After 19 years in the organic farming business, we're raising the stakes. We are changing the way we do business to address urgent problems around food safety, freshness and single-use packaging. Our goal is to help as many people as possible to Eat Well and Waste Less. Here's how we'll do it.
- MOC Farm is certified organic according to the Chinese National Standard. Read about it here.
- From our experience, the process of becoming organic certified took 3 years. In 2012, our farm was officially certified organic. Soil and water are tested at least 3 times each year. Vegetables are sent to SGS Labs to verify 0 chemical residual.
- Renewal is an annual process where inspectors will surprise or schedule visits to our farm. Our entire farm and each family of vegetable must be individually certified. Our farm has been certified for 9 consecutive years.
Membership - coming soon
- To achieve our goal of no single-use packaging from farm to table, we need help from our community. As a member, you'll get access to food and farm related experiences, workshops and dinners.
- In meeting your neighbours, we will work together to tackle problems around food waste, recycling and the lack of transparency in our food chain.
- We already have solutions to eliminate single-use packaging from our farms to your table. This is our top priority and your membership
Perks will include:
- reusable and recyclables collection from home or PUP
- access to Hong Kong farm experiences
- dining experiences around the city
- community events
- fresh local products (eggs, chicken, pork, tofu, bread and more)